Deze locatie is ongeveer (hemelsbreed) bij jou vandaan.Sluit calculator
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
(32-38 hours per week)
The Compensation & Benefits Specialist is part of the Compensation & Benefits team, reporting into the Head of Compensation & Benefits. The main focus of this role lies on providing support to the C&B/Global Mobility team and Action managers in running C&B projects and development of related policies for the staff at all levels and in all countries (IHQ, Netherlands and other 9 markets) where Action is present.
In this role we expect you to be flexible and open for learning a lot of new things. This way you could fully benefit from the wide self-development horizon for growth in the complex cross-markets C&B environment.
This is your daily action
As a Compensation & Benefits Specialist, you will drive the implementation of guidelines and strategies, supporting compensation, benefits and mobility processes along with consulting and resolution of issue escalation. In a nutshell the activities below will structure your daily professional rise:
- provide (administrative) support to the C&B team on the following activities: salary, bonus, LTI annual processes, and global mobility
- operational execution of the lease policy (combined responsibility with fleet coordinator) as well as the maintenance and update of the lease policy.
- support the business travel management (incl. operational execution)
- review and update C&B policies with main focus on travel/global mobility, lease and salary/bonus/LTI processes.
- support in the position evaluation processes.
- C&B Admin role in SuccessFactors, by supporting the annual C&B cycle in SF
Meet your team
Action HR has grown into a strategic Centre of Excellence in recent years. Within our department, Recruitment is recruiting new employees for our international head office. Compensation & Benefits is responsible for policies, design principles, compensation frameworks related to salary, STI and LTI, benefits and other employment conditions. People development ensures that all our employees are given opportunities to develop and grow. HR Projects is developing various projects to make our HR department even more valuable within Action. Our Shared Service Centre serves our Country Offices, for example with payrolling. Finally, each support department has its own HR advisor who looks at the throughput and outflow of employees and is the connecting link between the department and our overarching HR team.
Do you want to contribute to the further professionalization of our HR organization with your ideas? Take Action!
Curious about your new team members? Marcel, Suzanne, Danit, Franka, and others can’t wait to work with you!
This is you
By nature you are a detail-oriented and pragmatic person, someone who lives by the efficiency of the working methods. Structure and organization is the backbone of your daily routine thus you know how to optimize processes avoiding unnecessary complexity and redundancy. Being a responsible person with an analytical mind it comes easy for you to stick to agreements and deadlines. Time pressure is a manageable aspect of your work day because the team spirit is always there to support one another. At the end of the day we are all sailing in one boat to achieve common targets!
- A completed degree in Business, HR, Finance or related any other related field
- 1- to several years of work experience in HR, preferably in compensation & benefits. Working in an international environment is a plus.
- Background in an HR consulting firm, knowledge of job grading and evaluation methodologies (Hay Method) and experience in global mobility would be a valuable advantage
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills; strong in Excel
- Strong proficiency in English (spoken & written), another European language would be an advantage.
What we offer
You will work in a team of professionals within an international environment. Action has more than 2.000 stores in 10 European countries and opens a number of new stores every week. The rapid growth of the organization continues continuously. Not only is Action growing, but there are also career opportunities for you to develop within the company.
- A merit-driven salary offering based on a 38-hour work week
- 24 vacation days, with the option to purchase 5 extra days based on a 38-hour work week
- 15% staff discount on your purchases at Action
- Extensive range of education and training at our own Action Academy
- The possibility to participate in a group health insurance policy
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we take our responsibility for people and the environment. That is why we invest in solutions that reduce the impact on the environment and ensure better production conditions in the countries where we operate and manufacture. Click here for more information.
Take action and apply now!
The next steps
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We invite you for a first job interview.
- We would like to get to know you better, which is why we ask you to take an online assessment.
- We will invite you for a second interview and we will discuss your assessment
- Are will still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!
At Action, integrity is of great importance to us. A pre-employment screening is therefore part of the application process for this vacancy. Please contact your recruiter for more information.