As a Customer Insights Analyst you will be working closely with the CX & Insights team with the aim of improving efficiency and relevance for our customers experience. You will provide insights and recommendations into customer behavior and any obstacles preventing customers from interacting with and transacting on our digital touchpoints based on the data available.
This role will use the data we collect in our stores, web analytics, customer experience platform (DXP) and UX research tools to focus on opportunities to improve customer experience. You’re the ultimate team player and mentor for your team members, you lead by example. In the past you have demonstrated your skills in working cross-functionally in an organization, synthesizing data from various sources and crafting cohesive, strategic, actionable recommendations for marketeers and product owners.
In this role you will be part of the Customer Experience and Insights team, with direct report to Customer Experience & Insights Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Provide technical leadership and drive solutions to complex problems
- Perform in-depth analysis of customer behavior and campaign performance, and identify improvement initiatives
- Perform deep dive analyses to understand trends and insights that will highlight customer pain points and customer experience strengths that will help drive improvements
- Work closely with the Product Team to translate feature KPI’s into web & mobile analytics metrics to be able to monitor feature performance and understand user behavior
- Convert business requirements from our stakeholders into analytics requirements and integrate with existing reporting structure
- Establish KPIs & monitor performance impact of key customer experience improvements (features/ functionalities) launched to websites and mobile apps
- Translate strategic goals (e.g., goals on retention, value per customer, lifetime value) and strategy into a clear and well-defined initiatives and then work with UX and Product Owners to propose and focus the digital team on the key improvement projects
- Coach and educate your team and the business about the data and experimentation
- Be the go-to person within the department for all analytical and reporting matters