Deze locatie is ongeveer (hemelsbreed) bij jou vandaan.Sluit calculator
Procurement Manager Marketing and HR categories
32-38 hours a week
Are you here to boost your career at the headquarters of a successful international brand? You knocked at the right door – this is the Procurement room for personal growth in a cross-markets dynamic atmosphere!
The Procurement Manager Marketing & HR services is an individual contributor role, created as a result of the Procurement team expansion, covering all the 10 markets of Action presence and reports to the Head of Procurement.
This is your daily action
As one of our Procurement Managers you leverage your acquisition expertise and the knowledge of suppliers’ landscape to be a reliable partner for Action’s Marketing and HR Group units not only in the headquarters but for all the existing and new markets to come. Local Store and Supply Chain teams are your stakeholders as well so bits of traveling events have a reserved place in your agenda.
You lead and partake in a range of diverse projects related to several subcategories such as media, print, distribution services, temporary labour, and payroll, learning & development and consulting, etc. Once learned Action structure you can critically assess the existing and potential suppliers to keep the network of our partnerships constantly optimized and effective, being a confident advisor to your stakeholders.We are implementing Source to Pay, which will contribute to the efficiency and digital progress of Action so you are knowledgeable in procurement software solutions and in how large business structures can fully deploy their functionalities.
In addition, you
- create a solid and trustful relationship with internal stakeholders
- balance the long term business needs, short term cost efficiencies and available knowledge of (future) developments
- develop sourcing strategies for categories to prioritize impact of procurement efforts
- execute supplier and contract management for top suppliers of the category along with tender process and acquisition of new suppliers
- actively contribute to the implementation of Source to Pay within your areas of spend
Action is growing exponentially year on year, and with that growth comes added responsibility for the procurement function. We need your support!
Meet your team
This is you
You and We at Action stand by similar values and work ethics: Customer orientation, Cost consciousness, Simplicity, Teamwork, Discipline and Respect.
You constantly practice research skills and balance the structured and paced approach to work activities with mature communication style and professionalism, empathy and consideration. By virtue of your expertise and commercial mindset you can easily analyze the quality of the relationships between your stakeholders and suppliers therefore acting as an internal advisor.
- Relevant HBO or academic background (finance, economics, procurement, business)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar roles, preferably on international scale
- Experience with contract & vendor management, procurement software solutions
- Experience with spend figures at Millions scale
- Highly analytical, problem-solving, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills. Pro-active by nature with business acumen
- Articulate in written and spoken English
What we offer
- A merit-driven salary offering based on a 38-hour work week
- 24 vacation days, with the option to purchase 5 extra days based on a 38-hour work week
- 15% staff discount on your purchases at ACTION
- Wide range of education and training at our own Action Academy
- The possibility to participate in a group health insurance policy
- Flexible working hours in coordination with the team and manager, 40% home office possibility
- Commuting allowance
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we take our responsibility for people and the environment. That is why we invest in solutions that reduce the impact on the environment and ensure better production conditions in the countries where we operate and manufacture. Click here for more information.
Take action and apply now!
The next steps
- The dedicated recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We invite you for a first job interview.
- We would like to know you better, so we would ask you to take an online assessment.
- We will invite you for a second interview and discuss your assessment results
- Are we still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!
At Action, integrity is of great importance to us. A pre-employment screening is therefore part of the application process for this vacancy. Contact your recruiter for more information.