Deze locatie is ongeveer (hemelsbreed) bij jou vandaan.Sluit calculator
Product Data analist
‘’Action’s Commercial Operation’s department is hiring!” We are looking for a passionate, proactive Product Data Specialist. Somebody who knows how to execute data process improvements within an (retail) organization. In this role we offer you the opportunity to implement and to improve data processes.
This is your daily action
In this role you will directly report to the Manager Product Data and you will work in close corporation with different internal stakeholders both at the IT side as at the Business side.. Together with your team you are the single point of contact for all owned and shared Product data within Action.
You and your team will support the organization by setting guidelines for the creation and usage of our product data and ensures that ownership is clear and data is validated. Not only within our MDM (STEP) application through checks and the implementation of business rules, but also by improving guidelines for our business departments, work instructions and creating data quality dashboards.
A Product Data Analyst:
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error prevention, detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Identifies gaps and provides suggestions to improve and streamline metadata and data governance processes based on operational insights.
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of our systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application to meet all requirements.
- Is responsible for setting guidelines for the creation and usage of data and ensures that ownership is clear, and data is validated.
- Implement a way of working (and take ownership) to analyze and report on metadata and ensure ongoing accuracy, integrity within Action.
- Advise Product Owners and the Commercial Operations Manager how to further improve the data quality in the different systems and in the execution
Besides that, you will have an important role in safeguarding the quality of existing data fields and data standards. In case of adjustments or expansion of the Action data model, you will determine the impact of those processes and coordinate with other stakeholders.
Meet your team
Commerce consists of the Commercial Operations and Commercial Development departments. Commercial Operations ensures that our buying activities are processed properly, and all data is accurately fed into our systems. These activities are vital in managing our operations, since our logistic, digital and marketing activities depend on it. Commercial Development safeguards our store format and is focused on optimising the way in which we get the customer to find our products in our stores. This involves analysing the format and layout of our stores, shelf layout, determining what items are promoted as well as monitoring the competitiveness of our pricing. Do you want to benefit from the opportunities offered by a commercial winner in the dynamic retail industry? Take Action!
This is you
The Product Data Specialist at Action works efficient, is result driven, accurate and has a high sense of responsibility. You have a proactive approach and execute task with pace. Because a good coordination between stakeholders, team members, external data providers and management teams is key for this role, we expect you to have good communication skills.
You always ensure to make it happen!
Besides that you also have:
- Professional and intellectual abilities at HBO (bachelor) level (information science, data management or related field preferred)
- 3-5 years of experienced with data management, and preferably Data Definitions and/or metadata modeling within in a commercial (retail) environment
- Experience working with industry standards (e.g. GS1), regulations, and guidelines in database warehousing and other relevant systems
- Experience working with relational databases, data administration, design, and architecture.
- Experience working with STEP, SAP and Business Objects
- You speak fluently English and Dutch.
What we offer
- Maximum amount of 38 working hours
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours).
- A travel allowance
- A company laptop
- Flexible working hours
- The option to participate within a collective health insurance scheme
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Jorieke Hogeland will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!