Deze locatie is ongeveer (hemelsbreed) bij jou vandaan.Sluit calculator
Product Data Analyst
32-38 hours a week
Data is the cornerstone of every successful organisation. When you have a company growing as fast as Action, complete, accurate and valid data are crucial for insights, control and empowering decision makers. As a product data analyst, you will be bridging business and IT, and play a key role in optimising our product data management. Join our pioneering, rapidly growing team and help future-proof Europe’s fastest growing retailer!
This is your daily action
Knowing where data is produced is no longer enough. We need to understand how our data are produced and used to add value. As Action’s strategy has become much more data driven, data integrity is crucial to make well-founded decisions, reduce time to market and operational costs, standardise product communication and secure compliance. Therefore, you will assess and manage the overall accuracy, timeliness, validity, completeness and consistency of our product data.
For this purpose, you will conduct deep-dive analyses of the product data quality and processes, focusing on the prevention of errors and mitigating risks. In addition, you will set up error detection and resolve data quality issues which could disrupt business processes. Of course, you will ensure compliance with the latest Action guidelines, regulations and industry standards.
Working closely with internal stakeholders, such as process experts and process managers as well as with the commerce, finance and IT departments, you will provide valuable insights based on their needs. Using business rules and designing relevant queries, you will analyse complex data sets, the results of which you will visualise in business intelligence reports and dashboards.
Meet your team
Your home base will be Action’s nine-strong Product Data Management department. Together, we support our commercial operations team by offering crucial insights and ensuring we’re truly in control. Ours is a fun, supportive and pioneering environment where you will receive all the coaching and training needed for you to evolve. So join our enthusiastic team of product owners, data controllers and data analysts, and help us future-proof Action!
This is you
You enjoy sorting out complex data issues, improving processes and working with different stakeholders. You put your communication skills to good use to identify underlying needs and convince your team and stakeholders of your proposed solutions. Leveraging your analytical and problem-solving skills, you contribute to resounding results, for which you take ownership. You are not put off by deadlines and as a self-starter you take initiative, raising the professionalism of our team to the next level!
You also have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree, or graduate-level ability in information science, data management or related quantitative subjects. And… you are eager to gain new knowledge and skills!
- Demonstrable experience in product data management in a retail environment.
- Knowledge of STEP, SAP and Business Objects or similar platforms, as well as advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills.
- Programming skills in one or more languages, such as R, Python and SAS.
- A good command of English and preferably of Dutch as well.
What we offer
Working in an international environment, you get to team up with highly driven professionals. Action has over 2,000 stores in ten European countries and we open new stores every week. As Action grows, so do you. We offer plenty of career opportunities for you to evolve within our company.
- A competitive salary.
- 15% staff discount on Action products.
- 24 paid holidays (based on 38 hours) and the option to buy up to five additional days.
- A commuting allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- A company laptop.
- Extensive education and training at our Action Academy.
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow.
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we take our responsibility for people and the environment seriously. That is why we invest in solutions that reduce the impact on the environment and secure better production conditions in the countries where we manufacture and have stores. Click here for more information.
Are you ready to take action? Apply now!
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you ASAP.
- We’ll invite you for a first interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. That’s why we’ll ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview, in which we will also discuss your assessment.
- Are we a great match? Then we will become colleagues!