Deze locatie is ongeveer (hemelsbreed) bij jou vandaan.Sluit calculator
Real Estate Project & Systems Analyst
As Project & Systems Analyst you are part of the Real Estate Group organization. Your main focus lies in organizing the Real Estate system (Planon) and data in such way that they can be relied upon for fact-based decision making.
This is your daily action
Together with your team you will ensure adequate input and output from Real Estate data to facilitate fact-based decision making for the senior management. You will be the key user for Planon by maintaining and improving the software and training new - mostly international - colleagues. In addition, you play a key role in the expansion of Action through new store investments proposals, management reporting and Real Estate planning. This includes ensuring Planon data and project planning is up to date and aligned with internal and external stakeholders.
You will work closely with the country teams (in our International HQ in Zwaagdijk, virtually and by travelling to the countries) in setting and executing their expansion strategies and translating to what this means for Planon. Team work, simplicity and discipline – three of Action’s core values – are critical to make this happen: help your colleagues with a flexible attitude but without losing sight of the simple model that made Action into a highly successful retailer. Does this all sound interesting, keep on reading!
Meet your team
Our Real Estate department sets and executes Action’s strategy for the continued expansion and optimisation of our international store network. We analyse what countries are the most interesting, what locations are best suited to house our stores and how this fits with our supply chain model. The Acquisition teams focus on finding and leasing store space, the Constructions team on building, renovating and maintaining existing stores and the Support team ensures that our teams are supported efficiently. This is all done in a matrix organisation, where 90% of the team is sitting in the different country organisations and 10% in the international HQ (including this role). Do you want to provide strategic real estate advice within a dedicated team in a highly international environment? Take Action!
Curious about your new team members? Stefan Trompert, Fulco Schuuring and Angus Booth can’t wait to work with you!
COVID-19 has recently forced us to look at new ways of working. The health, safety and well-being of our employees is of course a priority. Currently, most teams operate in a hybrid form. As a result, depending on business needs and personal preferences, they work both at home and in the office. We will further shape this after September 2021.
This is you
- Minimum university Master’s degree with 1-3 years’ work experience
- Financial/ quantitative background is preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with software other than Microsoft Office and particularly Planon is a plus but not a must; this is a business and not IT role
- English verbal and written is required, knowledge of other EU languages (e.g. Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Polish, etc.) is a plus
What we offer
- Maximum amount of 38 working hours
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours)
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- The option to participate within a collective health insurance scheme
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we are aware of the impact on society and the environment. That is why we like to invest in solutions that reduce the impact on the environment. And we ensure sustainable production conditions that support people in the countries where we have shops and produce products. Click here for more information.
Take action and apply now! Wish to know more?
- Our recruiter will review your application and come back to you as soon as possible.
- We will invite you to a first interview.
- We would like to get to know you better and ask you to complete an online assessment.
- We invite you to a second interview and discuss your assessment.
- Are we still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!
At Action we think integrity is of the utmost importance. A pre-employment screening is therefore part of the application process for this vacancy. Contact your Recruiter for more details.