Deze locatie is ongeveer (hemelsbreed) bij jou vandaan.Sluit calculator
Service Specialist Hub and Crossdock
Fulltime, 38 hours per week
The secret behind Action's success? Smart planning, and much more besides. As a Service Specialist Hub & Crossdock, you will focus on excellent execution of the supply chain operations by making analysis, forecasts and support in various optimization projects within the Inbound Logistics team.
This is your daily action
In this role you will be supporting the Service Manager Hub & Crossdock by coordinating the daily operation, lead or participate in optimization project and support expansion of Action's Inbound Logistics network. You will monitor and maintain KPI’s on a daily basis, follow up on in time and in full delivery from supplier to crossdock, but also from hub and crossdock to warehouses. As Action is growing, you will also support in optimising and expanding the network and help develop new ideas or processes. Your task as Service Specialist Hub & Crossdock:
- Monitor and maintain KPI's on a daily basis
- Signalling core issues and set up improvement plans in order to optimize overall performance
- Monitor and secure the operational and long-term forecast, signal deviations and act accordingly
- Support Service Manager Hub & Crossdock by optimising and expanding the network and developing new ideas or processes
- Participate in projects and support preparation of business cases on additional costs, investments and other changes
- Prepares timely and effective communication if and when needed to the relevant stakeholders such as buying, supply chain planning, suppliers and DCs in order to achieve (common) goals
- Play a senior role in the team, replacing the operational manager hub and crossdock if necessary in operational matters
Meet your team
You can make a difference at a top player in the world's logistics industry in Supply Chain Inbound Logistics at Action. Our growing team works hard to create the optimal flow of goods for each product and runs the daily operations at the same time. That's a challenging task, particularly when you think that we have hundreds of suppliers in Europe and Asia and that we have large volumes heading to our distribution centres every year. But the best part is that Action is expanding at a rapid pace, which means that you can contribute to developing a smart, efficient network that includes an increasing number of Hubs and Crossdocks. And you do that hand in hand with partners from all over the world as well as your trusted team-mates, who you'll get to know during coffee breaks, on team days and over drinks. Jelle and Aimane would love to meet you!
This is you
You like to apply structure and work in a highly organised manner. You are a wizard with data and have an analytical mindset. With your excellent communication and influencing skills your able to effectively manage and convince your stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor degree within Supply Chain or Logistics
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably within retail or trading company
- Good communication skills in English in speaking and writing
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (Microsoft office), ERP systems and BI tools
- Strong analytical skills and a clear understanding of data, warehouse and business concepts;
- Project management experience
- Is willing to travel to different work locations depending on requirements
What we offer
You will work in a team of professionals within an international environment. Action has more than 2.000 stores in 10 European countries and opens a number of new stores every week. The rapid growth of the organization continues continuously. Not only is Action growing, but there are also career opportunities for you to develop within the company.
- One year contract with the intent to extend after for an indefinite period
- 24 vacation days, with the option to purchase 5 extra days based on a 38-hour work week
- Travel allowance
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- Extensive range of education and training at our own Action Academy
- Flexible working hours in coordination with the team and direct manager
- Working in a vibrant and fun team
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we take our responsibility for people and the environment. That is why we invest in solutions that reduce the impact on the environment and ensure better production conditions in the countries where we operate and manufacture. Click here for more information.
Take action and apply now!
The next steps
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We invite you for a first job interview.
- We would like to get to know you better, which is why we ask you to take an online assessment.
- We will invite you for a second interview and we will discuss your assessment
Are will still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!
At Action, integrity is of great importance to us. A pre-employment screening is therefore part of the application process for this vacancy. Contact your recruiter for more information.