Deze locatie is ongeveer (hemelsbreed) bij jou vandaan.Sluit calculator
Supplier Desk Coordinator
Fulltime, 32-38 hours per week
Do you have strong communication and coordination skills? As Supplier Desk Coordinator you actively work together with our suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure clear communication, quick solutions and to build strong work relationships. This dynamic, interactive and collaborative job offers a lot of diversity and room for own initiative. Are you ready?
This is your daily action
As Supplier Desk Coordinator, you are part of our Commercial Operations team and report directly to our Manager Commercial Operations. Action has over 2000 stores, 11 distribution centers in multiple countries and will continue to grow. Together with our suppliers, we try to make sure that our stores are filled with the right products at the right time. As Supplier Desk Coordinator, you are the spill between our suppliers and our internal stakeholders, such as Buying, Supply Chain, Commerce, and Communications. Your focus is to ensure an optimum service for all Actions’ commercial suppliers. This means building strong work relationships, answering questions, finding solutions, sharing important information and monitoring supplier performances. As first point of contact, you help suppliers and colleagues with a strong service minded and customer focused attitude. Questions can vary from changes in deliveries to maintain the different applications in our Supplier Portal. On a daily basis, you make sure that agreements and messages are clear and that suppliers confirm at the right time with Action requirements. Next to that, you’ll keep track of supplier performances and follow up with suppliers in case of issues on article or logistical data. In this job, communication is key.
Meet your team
Commerce consists of the following departments; Buying, Quality, Marketing, Commercial Planning, Commercial Development, Commercial Operations and Direct Sourcing
Commercial Operations ensures that our buying activities are processed properly, and all data is accurately fed into our systems. These activities are vital in managing our operations, since our logistic, digital and marketing activities depend on it.
This is you
Organized, accurate and structured are words that describe your way of working. To collaborate well with the suppliers, you need strong communication skills, an eye for detail and ability to work according to deadlines. Furthermore, you are service minded, flexible proactive.
Bachelor’s degree combined with 1-3 years of work experience in a commercial or supply chain job or MBO education with 6+ years of experience in a relevant field;
- Affinity with systems, such as SAP and Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
What we offer
- One-year contract with the possibility to extend to an indefinite contract;
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours);
- A travel allowance;
- A company laptop and mobile phone;
- The option to participate within a collective health insurance scheme;
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow.
How we contribute to society
As a retailer, serving millions of customers in more than 1,700 stores across 8 countries, we are well aware of our impact on society and environment. That's why we invest in solutions and ways to reduce environmental impact, ensure sustainable production conditions and care about people in the countries where we have stores and produce products. Click here to read more information.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!