Deze locatie is ongeveer (hemelsbreed) bij jou vandaan.Sluit calculator
Supply Chain Data Analyst
The Supply Chain Data Analyst is part of the Supply Chain Support & Processes department and reports directly to the Manager Supply Chain Analytics. SC Analytics is responsible for operational and data-based analyses in the expanding European supply chain network of Action, where this role is focused on analyzing data and telling the story behind this data. Working in the Supply Chain of Action means working in a dynamic and highly motivated environment that is constantly looking for improvements. How can we optimize our supply chain network? What is the most efficient and effective way of executing processes in our warehouses? How can we improve our article availability and delivery performance? The scope of the analyses will be End-to-End, so it will start at our suppliers, includes our hub-, cross dock- and warehouse network, and ends with the delivery at the stores.
The SC Data Analyst will work on all kinds of data analyses. These can be requested by someone in the organization, but will also be initiated by yourself. In case of projects, you will actively join the project team to define the most suitable data insights, analyses and models to reach to project goals. You will consult for the best approach to get the insights needed, subsequently you will gather the required data and perform the analyses while making sure the accuracy and reliability is high. You will present the results of your analyses clearly to the stakeholders and will tell the story behind the data. In case required you will define an action plan together to monitor possible changes. Beside this you will also support in creating and validating KPI dashboards in our BI Tools, that will be used all over the supply chain.
Since there are more data analysts working in the team you can team up with experience and knowledge to achieve the best results for Action and learn from each other.
Your Daily Actions
- Align with stakeholders on the deliverables (what, when, goal)
- Challenge stakeholders to make sure the goal(s) can be met with these deliverables
Data gathering, structuring and cleaning
- Manage to get the right data from different data sources
- Join different datasets to get to a structured dataset to work with
- Clean the data if required, to support accuracy and reliability
Data processing and presenting results
- Process large data sets and interpret trends, patterns and relationships
- Apply statistical models and algorithms on the data
- Identify best practices by comparing different datasets
- Proactively align with internal stakeholders to keep them up to data and make sure you’re on the right track.
- Create reports, presentations or summaries with analyses findings and explain these in an understandable way for the business. Tell the story behind the data.
Support and Control
- Make proposals to improve processes and work together with the process owners to secure these to standard way of working
- Monitor process changes on adequate KPI’s in order to find further improvement possibilities or celebrate successes.
- Work together with the Operational Process Analysts to clarify findings from data analyses with operational insights. And on the opposite help them to define focus points for operational assessments.
- Actively support in creating and validating KPI dashboards in our BI tools
Who you are
You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail. You are proficient in tracking relationships between processes and determine cause-effect relations. You work effectively with others to achieve common targets, and also when under time pressure. You are proficient in reporting and presenting findings and you are punctual with a strong focus on accuracy and reliability. You are fluent in English and you are able to able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Furthermore you have:
- Educational level at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent, or in the Supply Chain field with strong quantitative elements.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in a similar job, preferably in a retail/logistics
- Experience in data processing and visualization.
- Experience in R and/or Python
What we offer
- Market-based salary
- 24 holiday days and the option to buy 5 extra days a year (based on 38 hours)
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
- The option to participate within a collective health insurance scheme
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
Christina Asimakopoulou, Recruiter Supply Chain, will review your application and will get back to you asap. When you are selected you will be invited for a first job interview. When we are both enthusiast we will invite you for the second interview. In that second interview we’d like to get to know you even better. In order to do so we will ask you to take an online assessment. Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Heb je gesolliciteerd op een vacature in één van onze winkels? Dan kan het, vanwege het COVID-19 (Coronavirus), langer duren dan de gebruikelijke 2 weken voordat je van ons een reactie ontvangen. Excuses voor het ongemak en bedankt voor je begrip. Wil je weten wat wij als werkgever doen voor jouw veiligheid tijdens een sollicitatiegesprek en op de werkvloer? Klik dan hier.