Digital in Action
Here at Action we’ve significantly disrupted the retail world. Now we plan to do the same in the online world through our Digital Department. Using our action.com website, our targeted marketing campaigns, our social media channels and soon our very own Action app and customer experience platform, we are going to transform Action into an omnichannel retailer. Are you ready to join our Digital team?
Let's go Digital
Our Digital Department is responsible for all digital interactions between Action and its customers. We operate in the following teams:
- Digital Marketing & Merchandising: responsible for paid advertising, social media, video marketing, newsletters, push messages and merchandising at action.com and on the Action app.
- Content: develops all digital visuals, product descriptions and marketing copy for various channels.
- Customer Experience & Insights: responsible for web & app development, customer experience, analytics, SEO and CRO.
- Digital IT: responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and management of Action’s digital platforms.
Come and innovate at Action
About eight years ago, all Action had was an ‘online brochure’ and two colleagues who took care of online marketing. Now we employ about 30 enthusiastic digital experts whose combined efforts are also rapidly pushing Action up towards the number 1 slot online. They range from ‘traditional’ marketers to data analysts and hardcore developers, all highly motivated and ambitious. Here at Action, a good idea can quickly be turned into a concrete project, enabling you to have an impact on millions of people across Europe in no time.
Reasons to join Digital at Action
- Explore new territory and improve your skills
- Experience the dynamic retail branch
- Join a start-up culture within a multinational enterprise
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team