Store Operations in Action
From 0 to over 1,500 stores in barely 26 years. Not an easy feat. Our Store Operations department enables our international store organisation to support their customers in the best, most efficient way. We monitor the standardisation in store processes necessary to maintain fast and controlled growth. Will you help us grow to 3,000 stores across Europe?
Store Operations is responsible for ensuring that daily store activities remain standardised, efficient and customer and employee-oriented. We do this by creating policy for and offering support to our stores. We continuously strive for solutions that work well for all stores across all the countries we operate in. Our international team – with over eight nationalities – maintains close contact with the Store Operations teams in all countries, and we always seek new technologies and innovative ways of improving how our stores operate.
Where will your qualities fit best?
Store Operations consists of the following teams:
- Processes Improvement: monitors and optimises the standardised way of working in our stores and the associated productivity objectives.
- Service & Customer Support: our central point of contact for both our customers and our stores.
- Store Openings & Control: takes care of turn-key setup of new stores and monitors the quality of process execution at the stores.
- Projects: responsible for project management of all (largely technological) projects aimed at optimising how our stores operate.
Why Store Operations with Action?
- Responsible for optimal store processes
- >1,500 stores and counting!
- Dynamic retail industry
- International working environment